All tickets are sold in the museum’s reception.
- Season pass children: 300 NOK (2 to 16 years old)
- Season pass senior: 300 NOK
- Season pass student: 300 NOK
- Season pass adults: 500 NOK
- Season pass family: 950 NOK (for 2 adults + 3 children between ages 2 to 16)
The season pass gives free, unlimited access to the museum for 1 year during the museum’s seasonal opening hours. The season pass is personal and must be shown on each visit.
Also available as a gift card.
Adults are persons above 16 years old.
Student discount only available with a valid student permit.
For senior discount you need to show a card from NAV which grants disability benefits unless you are above 67 years old.
With the Oslo Pass you get free access to 30 museums and attractions in Oslo. Lots of money to save if you are either on the hunt for big art experiences, want to explor exciting history or planning a family day in the capital.
Price: from 495 NOK for 24 hours for adults.
Tuesday-Thursday: 09:30 – 14:00
Sat-Sun: 11:00 – 16:00
Mon & Fri: closed (Easter-closed 31.3.-11.4.23.)