Welcome to «Fastelavn» held in Barcode Saturday 10th of February!
Saturday 10th of February between 11.00-15.00 Barcode (Bjørvika) invites everyone to a free family event in the Barcode Passage.
– There will be fun activities for the children, such as the fastelaven’s rice workshop led by Amorosa flower shop.
– The International Museum of Children’s Art invites family to a ‘carnival mask workshop’ where all children can be creative.
– Face painters and balloon artists will come to entertain.
– The photo shop Foto.no arranges a studio activity with a photographer and prints free pictures of the children.
– Open Bakery (opens in Barcode spring 2018) serves almond buns.
Dress up in a costume and join us !
Barcode is located in central Oslo – a natural hub between east and west where Oslo’s districts unite. Address: Queen Eufemias street 10, 0191 Oslo